The licensing department is responsible for processing Liquor, Entertainment, Amusement, Class I and II, Bowling, Pool Table, Mobile Vendor, Christmas Tree, House Moving and Transient Vendor licenses. A hearing before the Board of Selectmen will be scheduled if it is necessary for the type of license being applied for.
Please refer to the license checklists for requirements.
  1. Dakota Prue

    Licensing Administrator