The Information Technology Department is the Town of Yarmouth's central technology provider. The department provides information technology services to town departments and offices, including:
- Help Desk Support
- Data center operations
- Network services
- Geographic Information Systems
- Business application development, maintenance, and administration
- End user support for personal computers
- Strategic technology planning
- Project oversight
- Administration of the Town's government access cable television channel
The department also provides the vision, leadership, and skills to:
- Enable the Town to benefit from technological innovation.
- Improve service to the community.
We want to preserve the integrity of Yarmouth's information and services, and make them readily available to the public.