Street Signs

For street sign maintenance or replacement, contact the Highway Division at 508-775-2516.

For new signs, submit a completed Sign Request form and sketch to the Engineering Division.

The Street Sign Committee meets monthly to review all new street sign requests. The Committee is made up of members from the Police, Highway, and Engineering Divisions.

To view a Sign Request Form, click here.