Acquire a Town-Owned Parcel

If you are interested in acquiring a town-owned parcel, please submit a Land Acquisition Request Form to A list of town-owned foreclosed properties is available at the following link:

Please refer to the Town's Land Disposition Policy for guidance on how the Town reviews requests. Requests are reviewed by applicable town staff as well as the Town's Land Disposition Committee before a recommendation is submitted to the Board of Selectmen. 

Questions regarding properties currently owned by the Town may be directed to Kyle Pedicini, the Town's Economic Development Coordinator, at

For information on Tax Title Auction properties, please visit: Questions regarding Tax Title properties may be directed to the Town's Tax Collector office at

Land Acquisition Request Form

Town of Yarmouth Land Acquisition Request Form

Land Disposition Policy

Land Disposition Policy